Wow! Is there anything I can't use the music and sound effects for?
- You cannot resell this music as it is
- you cannot download this music and sell it as a ringtone.
- you cannot create an audio CD using only our music (with no voice-over) and sell it.
- you cannot distribute our music as a separate collection of audio files for your video game, software package or web application (they must be embedded into the game).
- you cannot sub-license our background music in any way (letting other people use the music in their projects for a fee)
This, in most cases, includes web applications that offer a menu of music for their clients to create new content with (you cannot take our music library and turn it into your own music library to distribute to others).
- you cannot use the music or sound effects in a mobile application whose main focus is the music or sound effects, for example you cannot buy our relaxation meditation music and then create a relaxing meditation music mobile app with it. This includes iPhone apps, Android Apps and any other kind of mobile platform.
(you can however use the audio you purchase as background audio in a mobile app like a standard video game)
- You cannot post the music on your website for download:
You can use Partners In Rhyme music as background music for your website but you cannot give your visitors links to download the audio files to their hard drives.