What can I use the music and sound effects for?
- Film: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music in a big budget Hollywood film, an independant documentary, your student film project or your most recent amateur (but incredibly brilliant) film project.
No matter how big the project is you will never have to pay another royalty or broadcasting fee when you download background music from Partners In Rhyme.
- Television: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music for TV commercials, sitcom theme songs or incidental music, as background music for infomercials or in movie trailers and promos.
No matter how big the project is you will never have to pay another royalty or broadcasting fee.
Most of our tracks have a variety of edits making it very easy to drop into 15 sec, 30 sec, or 60sec spots.
- Video / DVD: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music or background music in your wedding videos, your latest YouTube submission, your straight-to-video movie, your hypnosis / meditation / yoga / excercise / cooking / basketweaving DVD or just in the video of your family vacation. There is no limit on how many copies you print and distribute you will never have to pay another royalty.
To use the royalty free music from one of our collections in your YouTube submission of your friend falling of his skateboard might cost $79.95
To use that same music as background music for your cooking show DVD with a projected run of 500,000 copies distributed worldwide would still only cost $79.95
- Theatre: You can use our background music in your professional Broadway production or in your local school play and everything in between.
For example: to use a Partners In Rhyme royalty free music clip in your school play might costs $24.95,
to use the music in your hit Broadway show that is just about to go on a nation-wide tour still costs $24.94.
- Radio: You can use our royalty free background music in your professional or amateur radio broadcasts as background music for newscasts, talk shows, incidental music or simply play the songs to your listeners.
No reporting to ASCAP or BMI, our one-time fee means you only pay one time.
- Podcasts: You can use our royalty free music in your podcasts as background music or even to fill out your music program a bit. With the new royalty laws for online radio shows making it so expensive to simply play a song our music might take some of the burden off as you do not have pay anything in fees to performing right agencies when you use it.
- Video Games / Websites / Flash: With our huge variety of loops and edits you can download just what you need for a very affordable price. All of our loops are edited to loop seamlessly and again there are no royalties, fees or limits on how many projects you use the background music in.
- Physical Products: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free background music in your physical products such as alarm clocks, toys, music boxes, etc.
- Music Library for Web Applications: If you need a music library for your end users to add to their audio/visual presentations we have a special subscription license available for you here
Wow! Is there anything I can't use the music and sound effects for?
- You cannot resell this music as it is
- you cannot download this music and sell it as a ringtone.
- you cannot create an audio CD using only our music (with no voice-over) and sell it.
- you cannot distribute our music as a separate collection of audio files for your video game, software package or web application (they must be embedded into the game).
- you cannot sub-license our background music in any way (letting other people use the music in their projects for a fee)
This, in most cases, includes web applications that offer a menu of music for their clients to create new content with (you cannot take our music library and turn it into your own music library to distribute to others).
...but please visit our Web Application Subscription page to find out more information.
- you cannot use the music or sound effects in a mobile application whose main focus is the music or sound effects, for example you cannot buy our relaxation meditation music and then create a relaxing meditation music mobile app with it. This includes iPhone apps, Android Apps and any other kind of mobile platform.
(you can however use the audio you purchase as background audio in a mobile app like a standard video game)
- You cannot post the music on your website for download:
You can use Partners In Rhyme music as background music for your website but you cannot give your visitors links to download the audio files to their hard drives.
Can I mix your music into my music?
- No, we do not allow the repurposing of the music in our catalog into new music. This includes simply adding lyrics and singing over our music. Or adding a new musical element.
You are allowed to edit and alter the music you purchase from us and even add musical or lyrical elements if still used as a synched element to video or film or other such multimedia.
But you would still never be able to resell that edited music as your own for example on a soundtrack audio CD from your film. You would have to leave any of our music off of the soundtrack audio CD because we still own that music.