Flash Preview Player
Royalty Free License
Shipping and Download
Want to Buy One Song
Custom Music for My Project
1. How do I hear the music? [TOP]
To hear the music and sound effects previews you need the Flash Plugin installed in your browser.
You can do that at the Shockwave Player Download Center.
Most modern browsers come with the latest Flash plugin already installed.
2. What is a Flash Preview Player? [TOP]
3. Would I receive all the files that are listed in the player if I buy the collection? [TOP]
Yes, everything you see and hear in the preview player is what you will receive in the collection.
Some songs have lots of edits and versions so they are listed as categories in the preview player. There is one full length version of the tracks in each of those categories plus lots of edits and sometimes alternate mixes.
4. When I receive the audio what format will it be in? [TOP]
All of our are files are delivered in high quality, uncompressed, WAV, 16bit, 44k.
5. I'm not familiar with WAV files. Why don't you deliver the audio in MP3? [TOP]
We feel it is important to deliver the highest quality audio to our customers and let the client decide on how much audio quality should be removed when converting to MP3. There are many settings and variables to convert to using MP3 and it is not possible in deliver in every format available.
It is also important to note that many of our collections include music loops. When music loops are converted to MP3 the loop points are altered and the file becomes unusable as a loop.
6. How do I convert WAV files to MP3 files? [TOP]
Converting to MP3 is very easy. If you don't already have it download the free app iTunes (Mac or PC) here:
Load all of the sounds into iTunes (simply drag and drop in most operating systems) then choose iTunes > Preferences
Click on the 'General' tab, then click on the 'Import Settings' button and choose 'MP3 Encoder'.
You can also choose the quality setting you want or choose 'custom' if you have a specific setting in mind.
Click OK. Then go back to the library, select all of your tracks that you want to convert, then choose Advanced > Create MP3 Version.
Once that is done you will have an MP3 version of the track in your iTunes music folder.
7. What can I use this music for? [TOP]
- Film: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music in a big budget Hollywood film, an independant documentary, your student film project or your most recent amateur (but incredibly brilliant) film project.
No matter how big the project is you will never have to pay another royalty or broadcasting fee when you download background music from Partners In Rhyme.
- Television: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music for TV commercials, sitcom theme songs or incidental music, as background music for infomercials or in movie trailers and promos.
No matter how big the project is you will never have to pay another royalty or broadcasting fee.
Most of our tracks have a variety of edits making it very easy to drop into 15 sec, 30 sec, or 60sec spots.
- Video / DVD: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free music or background music in your wedding videos, your latest YouTube submission, your straight-to-video movie, your hypnosis / meditation / yoga / excercise / cooking / basketweaving DVD or just in the video of your family vacation. There is no limit on how many copies you print and distribute you will never have to pay another royalty.
To use the royalty free music from one of our collections in your YouTube submission of your friend falling of his skateboard might cost $79.95
To use that same music as background music for your cooking show DVD with a projected run of 500,000 copies distributed worldwide would still only cost $79.95
- Theatre: You can use our background music in your professional Broadway production or in your local school play and everything in between.
For example: to use a Partners In Rhyme royalty free music clip in your school play might costs $24.95,
to use the music in your hit Broadway show that is just about to go on a nation-wide tour still costs $24.94.
- Radio: You can use our royalty free background music in your professional or amateur radio broadcasts as background music for newscasts, talk shows, incidental music or simply play the songs to your listeners.
No reporting to ASCAP or BMI, our one-time fee means you only pay one time.
- Podcasts: You can use our royalty free music in your podcasts as background music or even to fill out your music program a bit. With the new royalty laws for online radio shows making it so expensive to simply play a song our music might take some of the burden off as you do not have pay anything in fees to performing right agencies when you use it.
- Video Games / Websites / Flash: With our huge variety of loops and edits you can download just what you need for a very affordable price. All of our loops are edited to loop seamlessly and again there are no royalties, fees or limits on how many projects you use the background music in.
- Physical Products: You can use Partners In Rhyme royalty free background music in your physical products such as alarm clocks, toys, music boxes, etc.
8. Wow! Is there anything I can't use the music and sound effects for? [TOP]
- You cannot resell this music as it is
- you cannot download this music and sell it as a ringtone.
- you cannot create an audio CD using only our music (with no voice-over) and sell it.
- you cannot distribute our music as a separate collection of audio files for your video game, software package or web application (they must be embedded into the game).
- you cannot sub-license our background music in any way (letting other people use the music in their projects for a fee)
This, in most cases, includes web applications that offer a menu of music for their clients to create new content with (you cannot take our music library and turn it into your own music library to distribute to others).
- you cannot use the music or sound effects in a mobile application whose main focus is the music or sound effects, for example you cannot buy our relaxation meditation music and then create a relaxing meditation music mobile app with it. This includes iPhone apps, Android Apps and any other kind of mobile platform.
(you can however use the audio you purchase as background audio in a mobile app like a standard video game)
- You cannot post the music on your website for download:
You can use Partners In Rhyme music as background music for your website but you cannot give your visitors links to download the audio files to their hard drives.
9. Can I mix your music into my music? [TOP]
- No, we do not allow the repurposing of the music in our catalog into new music. This includes simply adding lyrics and singing over our music. Or adding a new musical element.
You are allowed to edit and alter the music you purchase from us and even add musical or lyrical elements if still used as a synched element to video or film or other such multimedia.
But you would still never be able to resell that edited music as your own for example on a soundtrack audio CD from your film. You would have to leave any of our music off of the soundtrack audio CD because we still own that music.
10. My credit card is good, why is it being declined? [TOP]
When a card is declined it is usually because there is a mismatch in the billing info that was entered. Please check that the information you enter in your account area is exactly how it is listed with your credit card company.
Another common reason is ip address location. For example if you're using a US credit card from a computer in Australia it would probably be declined.
If your card continues to be declined and you are sure that it is good please contact us and we will send you a Paypal email invoice payable with any credit card (no paypal account required).
11. I want to buy a lot of stuff! I want a discount! [TOP]
Sure, no problem.
We offer an automatic 10% discount on any order that goes above $200 and a 20% discount on any order that goes above $400.
You will see this happen automatically as you add items to your cart.
12. I really want your music but I don't have a credit card!
Is there some other way to pay? [TOP]
Paypal- You can let us know what you would like to order and we can invoice you via Paypal.
Check or Money Order- You can always send a US check or money order in US dollars for the full amount of your order to:
Partners In Rhyme
Calle Martinez de la Rosa, 28 Bajo 1
Be sure to include:
Once we receive your check we will send you download links and ship your order.
- the items you want (a screenshot of your shopping cart would be great)
- whether you want download only or shipped on DVD
- a shipping address
- an email address
13. Do you accept purchase orders? [TOP]
Yes we do.
If you belong to an organization that requires you to use a purchase order you can contact me and I will give you the info you need to create the purchase order. We can also fax a signed W9 statment if needed.
Once the purchase order is created please send it to us along with a check in US dollars for the full amount of the order. Once we receive your check we will send you your download links via email and ship your product.
Due to bad experiences in the past we do not deliver products before payment has been received.
14. If I choose to have my order shipped how long does it take to arrive? [TOP]
Usually less than 7 to 10 working days. You will of course have download access to all of your files during that time though if there is anything you need to use right away.
15. How much is shipping? [TOP]
Shipping and Handling charges for each item are $6.95 for music and sound effects collections and $4.95 for each audio CD.
You can also choose Immediate Download Only option and save the shipping and handling charge.
Either way you will always receive immediate access to your audio. Even if you choose the shipping option you will be able download any or all of the files from your order to use in your projects until your shipment arrives.
16. How do the immediate downloads work? [TOP]
Once you have placed you order you will be taken to confirmation page that has a link back to your account. Click on this link and go to your account where you will see the link View Orders.
Here you will see a list of your orders. There will be a click here to download link next to the name of each item you have ordered. Click on this link to download a text file that contains your download instructions.
Once you are logged into the download area you will see that the system is very simple. Simply click on the download buttons and files are saved to your hard drive.
17. I only want to buy one song from one of the music collections. [TOP]
To purchase individual tracks, edits and loops please visit our sister site at http://www.musicloops.com/ and enter the name of the track you are interested in purchasing into the search engine on the upper right.
18. I need music especially created for my project. Can you help? [TOP]
We have a new service called Composer Connection that we have started and are now ready to open to the public in general.
We have access to more than 100 very talented and professional composers that are currently working with Partners In Rhyme.
Having access to this pool of musicians and producers has turned out to be an incredible resource when it comes to custom music requests.
How It Works
What we do is very simple, you tell us what you want musically as best you can and possibly provide samples of the style you like and we send the request out to our entire list of composers to see who might be interested in taking on the project.
So far it has been a great success and our clients have been pleasantly surprised at the quality, the turn-around time and the price for all of the projects we have done so far.
There are two basic types of projects,
1. work-for-hire; where the client keeps all rights to whatever music is created and receives signed documentation of the transfer of rights. This option is more expensive but from what I have seen it can also be very affordable.
2. composer-keeps-the-rights; this is less expensive because the composer retains the rights to the music.
Surprising affordable. Contact us for more info.